Change is Constant: Mastering Change Management
Traditional brainstorming use to center around scribbling ideas on a whiteboard. However, the ideation has changed and the classic whiteboard practice can't keep up with the needs of new product introduction anymore.
Join us on Thursday, July 29th at 10 AM ET for our webinar as TriMech Technical Manager and Elite Application Engineer, Matt Kokoski, introduces you to Change Management, an easy way to efficiently define, standardize and execute change processes across multiple business functions. With this tool, you can bring all different departments of your company under a single change methodology to coordinate activities that can help you innovate and improve operational efficiencies. He will cover how to use Change Management and all the benefits you can see including accelerating product launches in multiple markets.
In this webinar, Matt will teach you how to:
- Establish a unified change process across domains
- Establish a set of standards and change procedures for the entire enterprise to follow
- Orchestrate and synchronize change scenarios from product governance to work-in-process activities while maintaining strict controls and traceability
- Support a consistent, systems-based, multi-discipline change process
- Ensure a full assessment of a proposed change is done to avoid costly change
Reserve your spot by registering now. Can't attend? Register anyway and we'll send you a recording!
About The Presenter
Matt has 20+ years as a SOLIDWORKS Application Engineer helping, training and supporting customers in a wide range of industries. He has experience designing in the automotive and agricultural machinery markets. He is a CSWE, Elite Application Engineer and Technical Manager for the Mid-Atlantic region.