TriMech 20 for 20
Daily Buzz: Drawings
Do you ever find yourself wishing for an Easy Button™ when creating drawings? We can’t provide a magical button for instant drawing creation, however, we can teach you how to automate tedious tasks and annotation creation to make your life a little less stressful.
Join us on Thursday, October 17th at 12 PM ET for our webinar as TriMech Application Engineer, John Hall, takes a look at some of the key parts of SOLIDWORKS drawings and helpful techniques to make your life easier. He will teach you how an efficient template can help you create most of the data you need for a drawing, how to fill in the title block with a single click and how to easily repeat tedious tasks such as adding manufacturing notes. After this webinar, you will be more efficient when making drawings and know how to easily automate them.
In this webinar, John will be:
- Working with templates and custom properties
- Taking a look at automation of view creation
- Building drawings that place their own center marks, centerlines and other critical annotations
- Orienting and angling views from both the model and drawing level
- Dealing with complex section views, detail views and other complimentary drawings views
Reserve your spot by registering now!
This webinar is part of the TriMech 20 for 20 series. As a result, recordings of these live webinars will not be available on-demand immediately afterward.
About The Presenter
John Hall has been in the reseller channel for 12 years, doing presentations, tech support and training on SOLIDWORKS and related products. He has CSWE and Elite AE certifications and is currently an AE Lead at TriMech.