Electrical and PDM: Start to Finish of a Project
A project, specifically a SOLIDWORKS Electrical Schematic project, begins with an idea, followed by design decisions that details the layout, the components and how they interconnect. SOLIDWORKS PDM tracks the evolution of the design in the file workflow.
Join us on Thursday, April 18th at 10 AM ET for our webinar as our TriMech Application Engineer, Lisa Hughey, shows you how to keep your data synchronized between SOLIDWORKS Electrical and SOLIDWORKS PDM. The integration tool makes it easier and more efficient to get details, notifications, send action items and more. Plus, she'll show off some of the new capabilities in SOLIDWORKS 2019 that can help enhance how all your data is managed.
In this webinar, you will learn how:
- To effectively manage data in a PDM Professional vault
- The new integration capabilities in the 2019 version
- The PDM vault administrator can foster consistency among various users
- PDM vault users can see and share data across engineering disciplines
- Your PDM Professional vault can revision-control your CAD files and non-CAD documentation
Reserve your spot by registering now. Can't attend? Register anyway and we'll send you a recording!
About The Presenter
Lisa has 14+ years of experience with SOLIDWORKS CAD and PDM software. She has another 4+ years of experience as a design engineer and CAD administrator before joining the VAR channel and ultimately focusing on data management. She has been a CSWP since 2006 and maintained status as a certified SOLIDWORKS instructor and certified support technician for more than a decade.