On-Demand Engineering and Design Services
TriMech Engineering Services
We Are SOLIDWORKS Experts
TriMech is more than a SOLIDWORKS and 3D printer reseller. When you don’t have the internal expertise, time, manpower or technology required to complete a project, TriMech is your engineering resource.
Our project engineering group is a fulltime team of SOLIDWORKS certified engineers and designers with experience in multiple industries. Our capabilities range from simple CAD design and modeling projects to complex FEA and CFD analysis services, all utilizing TriMech partnered products including the SOLIDWORKS suite of tools along with 3D printing technologies.
How It Works
Don’t have the staff for a design project? Need some extra guidance on a special project? We work as a temporary engineering and design resource to support our clients for both remote and onsite applications.
Step 1: Fill out the form on this page or give us a call at 888.874.6324. Please have intial design requirements and expected project deliverables ready to discuss.
Step 2: We will review the project details internally, and set up a time with you to develop a scope of work (SOW).
Step 3: We generate a proposal that includes an SOW, price and timeline of deliverables.
Step 4: We get to work as your partner.
What We Do
- SOLIDWORKS Best Practices Consulting
- Conceptual Development
- CAD Modeling and Mechanical Design
- Computer-Aided Engineering (CAE) analysis Services
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA)
- Computation Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
- Plastic Mold Flow
- Kinematic Analysis
- 3D Printed Components
- Sourced Fabricated Components
- Light Manufacturing and Assembly
- 2D Drawing and BOM Generation
- Detailed Dimensioned Drawings
- Manufacturing Drawings
- Technical Illustrations
- 2D Drawings to 3D CAD Model Conversions
- Fixture Design Applications
- Technical Documentation
- Animations and Photo-Rendering
Fill out the form to team up with TriMech Engineering Services.