Get to Know SOLIDWORKS Inspection
Quality control is critical during the assembly and manufacturing process. But that doesn't mean you should spend hours creating inspection reports with errors and typos, which can happen when you're using a manual process.
Join us on Tuesday, November 24th at 10 AM ET for our webinar as TriMech Elite Application Engineer, Michael Souders, goes through a quick overview of how SOLIDWORKS Inspection can generate these reports for you in minutes. He will show you how these reports can be created in a single click and can also integrate with measure data from electronic measuring devices such as digital calipers or CMM.
In this webinar, Michael with cover:
- Using optical character recognition to capture inspection characteristics from legacy drawings
- Direct extracting inspection characteristics from SOLIDWORKS drawings
- Utilizing PMI data on 3D models to extract inspection characteristics
- Creating comprehensive first article inspection reports
- Integrating with digital measuring devices such as calipers, micrometers or CMM
Plus, you'll learn about some of the new feature enhancements in SOLIDWORKS 2021 and get any questions answered!
Reserve your spot by registering now. Can't attend? Register anyway and we'll send you a recording!
Michael is an Elite Application Engineer with TriMech and has been working with SOLIDWORKS since 2011. He always enjoys meeting new friends at the local SOLIDWORKS User Groups in Eastern Pennsylvania and New Jersey. In his spare time, he enjoys road cycling, home-brewing beer and playing disc golf.