Get to Know SOLIDWORKS Inspection
Quality control is critical during the assembly and manufacturing process. But that doesn't mean you should spend hours creating inspection reports with errors and typos, which can happen when you're using a manual process.
Join us on Thursday, October 28th at 10 AM ET for our webinar as TriMech Elite Application Engineer, Paul Ludwick, goes through a quick overview of how SOLIDWORKS Inspection can generate these reports for you in minutes. He will show you how these reports can be created in a single click and can also integrate with measure data from electronic measuring devices such as digital calipers or CMM.
In this webinar, Paul with cover:
- Using optical character recognition to capture inspection characteristics from legacy drawings
- Direct extracting inspection characteristics from SOLIDWORKS drawings
- Utilizing PMI data on 3D models to extract inspection characteristics
- Creating comprehensive first article inspection reports
- Integrating with digital measuring devices such as calipers, micrometers or CMM
Plus, you'll learn about some of the new feature enhancements in SOLIDWORKS 2022 and get any questions answered!
Reserve your spot by registering now. Can't attend? Register anyway and we'll send you a recording!
Paul has Spent 7+ years in the reseller channel. He has 20+ years of experience with various forms of manufacturing, SOLIDWORKS and CAM. He is experienced with automotive, exhibits, retail store fixtures, supermarket equipment and cafeteria components. Paul has also spent 8+ years programming parts for CNC equipment. He has used multiple software solutions to program metal, wood, sheet metal and other materials.