Get to Know SOLIDWORKS PCB
Leave struggles of designing and printing circuit boards in the past with SOLIDWORKS PCB.
Join us on Tuesday, January 14th at 10 AM ET for our webinar as TriMech Application Engineer, Levon Habosian, gives you a closer look at the intuitive SOLIDWORKS PCB user interface. With this software, data is effortlessly shared between your electrical and mechanical workflows, uniting two sides of the design process under one common method of communication and collaboration.
In this webinar you will learn:
- How to transition between ECAD and MCAD design environments while keeping your design data managed
- Rigid-flex design and collaboration capabilities
- Seamless Ecad/Mcad collaboration
- Electronics design and data management workflow
- How to leverage file management and automation
- Bi-directional integration for SOLIDWORKS PCB/PDM
Plus, you'll learn about some of the new feature enhancements in SOLIDWORKS 2020 and get any questions you have answered!
Reserve your spot by registering now. Can't attend? Register anyway and we'll send you a recording!
Levon has been 30+ years of EDA tools and process experience, working with engineering, PCB layout and manufacturing teams on all aspects of design. For the last five years, he has been a PCB Tools Application Engineer. He has experience with SOLIDWORKS PCB, PLM systems along with Nano Dimensions 3D PCB printer.