Mastering Complex Shapes: The Last Frontier in World-Class Design
Most designers we know have something in common with Pete Mitchelle AKA Maverick: they all have the need for speed! Maverick may be referring to flying a plane, but the designers we talk to are trying to accelerate their design process. There is an easy way to achieve this!
Join us on Wednesday, July 22nd at 10 AM ET for our webinar as TriMech Application Engineer, Sarah Taylor, discusses xShape, a browser-based 3D subdivision modeling solution. She will demonstrate how xShape enables industrial designers, engineers and artists to create stylized ergonomically or organically shaped models faster and more easily than traditional parametric tools. Discover how to design 3D organic shapes quickly and easily with an intuitive cloud modeling solution.
In this webinar, Sarah will teach you how to:
- Create complex surfaces quickly using intuitive push-pull interaction
- Seamlessly switch between conceptual modeling and detailed modeling environments and eliminate the need for rework
- Make changes to the product shape at any point in the development cycle without the remodel
- Automatically convert subdivision surfaces to NURBS geometry when finished
- Use images and sketches as a guide to create 3D surface geometry
Reserve your spot by registering now. Can't attend? Register anyway and we'll send you a recording!
About The Presenter
Sarah is an Application Engineer at TriMech with 4+ years of experience using various CAD software including SOLIDWORKS, Creo and AutoCAD. She has previous experience in the biopharmaceutical industry as well as HVAC project management. She is a graduate of the University of Maryland where she received her B.S. in Bioengineering.