Performing Thermal Simulations Using SOLIDWORKS
SOLIDWORKS offers powerful tools to predict and optimize thermal systems. Let's say you're designing a circuit board of a powerplant, you can test configurations before ever building a single prototype.
Join us on Tuesday, July 28th at 10 AM ET for our webinar as TriMech Senior Solutions Consultant, Sam Skinner, will walk you through setting up a thermal study in SOLIDWORKS Simulation, exemplifying how easy and effective it is. Using real-world examples, you will see how to define boundary conditions, solve for conditions and evaluate results. Plus, he will give you a preview of SOLIDWORKS Flow Simulation where he will solve for thermal conditions in the surrounding fluid domain rather than in the solid bodies.
In this webinar, Sam will:
- Teach how to set up thermal simulations in SOLIDWORKS
- Explain the limitation of thermal FEA
- Highlight the differences between SOLIDWORKS Simulation and Flow Simulation
- Provide vocabulary to communicate the challenges of thermal problems
- Demystify the high-powered simulation tools SOLIDWORKS offers
Reserve your spot by registering now. Can't attend? Register anyway and we'll send you a recording!
About The Presenter
Sam has 12+ years of engineering experience, seven of that in the aerospace and defense industry. His expertise includes structural and thermal analysis, product development, Industry 4.0 solutions and process improvement. He is a certified SOLIDWORKS expert and Elite Applications Engineer.