SOLIDWORKS as Your Foundation for Growth
Collaborative Designer connects SOLIDWORKS to the 3DEXPERIENCE platform to securely save your design data to the cloud to access it anywhere from a browser. This allows you to leverage your data anywhere once it's on the platform.
Join us on Wednesday, July 1st at 10 AM ET for our webinar as TriMech Vice President, Kevin Zich, discusses how the software and platform can co-exist to improve your design process. SOLIDWORKS has become a popular choice for organizations when choosing an engineering content authoring tool, but when paired with 3DEXPERIENCE, you are increasing your ability for easy access as well as the ability to leverage your data for design, simulation, manufacturing and governance. He will teach you how they make the perfect pair to help you easily grow your business.
In this webinar, Kevin will teach you about:
- Saving your CAD data on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform for easy access
- Reviewing task sand opening design data on the platform without leaving SOLIDWORKS
- Enabling stakeholders to use your design and business data in the cloud while you simultaneously can work on SOLIDWORKS
- Sharing your CAD designs within your business ecosystems from any device at any time
- Searching, exploring and selecting relevant design contexts from a web browser and performing lifecycle operations
Reserve your spot by registering now. Can't attend? Register anyway and we'll send you a recording!
About The Presenter
Kevin has been with TriMech since 2005. He has held various functions including technical support, application engineering, PDM product management and technical management. Kevin achieved his CSWE in 2010 and his Elite Application Engineer award in 2015. He also maintained the Project Management Professional (PMP) certification from 2012-2018. The latest project that Kevin is passionate about is finding ways to deliver the power of the 3DEXPERIENCE platform to our existing SOLIDWORKS clients.