SOLIDWORKS Connected: Honoring the Legacy and Building the Future
If you've spent some time in the 3D CAD world, you know that the design processes are constantly changing. Both SOLIDWORKS and TriMech have sought to steer the direction of the technology to support these ever-changing needs. The latest example of this is leveraging SOLIDWORKS, the software you know and love, and adding the power of the cloud to speed up design and collaboration.
Join us on Wednesday, July 15th at 10 AM ET for our webinar as TriMech Technical Manager and Elite Application Engineer, Matt Kokoski, explores one of the newest offerings, SOLIDWORKS Connected. This brings together the power of SOLIDWORKS and all the benefits of the 3DEXPERIENCE platform for an enhanced user experience. You will discover how we are busting through limitations in the future while honoring the commitment to the existing SOLIDWORKS ecosystem.
In this webinar, Matt will teach you how:
- SOLIDWORKS Connected allows for enhanced collaboration with virtually no changes to the operator's workflow
- Offers have been constructed to allow for expected access to both SOLIDWORKS tools and complimentary, cloud-based tools
- The best-in-class design workflows are made faster and more inclusive through connection with the 3DEXPERIENCE platform
- You can gradually expand your capabilities to harness the power of next-generation technology
- There are differences between SOLIDWORKS Desktop and SOLIDWORKS Connected
Reserve your spot by registering now. Can't attend? Register anyway and we'll send you a recording!
About The Presenter
Matt has 20+ years as a SOLIDWORKS Application Engineer helping, training and supporting customers in a wide range of industries. He has experience designing in the automotive and agricultural machinery markets. He is a CSWE, Elite Application Engineer and Technical Manager for the Mid-Atlantic region.