Infographics & Guides
SOLIDWORKS Flow Heat Transfer
SOLIDWORKS Flow Simulation can improve design productivity and may dramatically reduce the number of physical prototypes needed for testing. Equally important, it encourages engineers to explore many more ‘what-if’ scenarios to perfect their designs.
Some of the topics covered include:
- Heat transfer analysis in the 3D CAD environment
- Solving advanced heat transfer challenges
- Validation and verification
- Optimizing cooling features
- Benefits of concurrent CFD
- One way Fluid-Structure Interaction with SOLIDWORKS Simulation and Flow Simulation
- CFD for all Product Engineers
Fill out the form to download instantly.