Tips to Tame The Large Assembly Beast
Have your assemblies turned into a performance monster? We are all too familiar with how they can turn wild and break free from their leash. Lucky for you we have some tricks and tips to get them under control and we're not afraid to share them.
Join us on Wednesday, January 30th from 2 PM to 2:45 PM ET for our webinar as TriMech Application Engineer, Ralph Gillis, explains what large assemblies really are. He will take you through some tips and best practices to help you improve and get the most out of your assembly performance, including how to use existing tools to identify key contributors.
In this webinar you will learn:
- How to use Assembly Visualization to identify components with high graphics triangles
- Which modeling practices contribute to reduced performance
- To use the Performance Evaluation tool to view component statistics
- How using different file modes impacts load times
- How choosing the right hardware can improve performance
Reserve your spot by registering now. Can't attend? Register anyway and we'll send you a recording!
About The Presenter
Ralph is an Application Engineer for TriMech in our Auburn, New Hampshire office. He has been a Certified SOLIDWORKS Training Instructor since 2010 and a Certified SOLIDWORKS Expert since 2012. Ralph graduated from New Hampshire Vocational Technical College with an Associate Degree in Electro-Mechanical Drafting. Prior to joining TriMech, Ralph spent 24 years in the Medical Device industry cutting his teeth in mechanical design, product design and R&D.