Understanding SOLIDWORKS Certifications and Why You Should Care
SOLIDWORKS certifications are a great way to help you stand out not only in today's competitive job market but also on your current team. However, standing out is just the tip of the iceberg of the benefits seen from earning these certifications.
Join us on Tuesday, July 7th at 10 AM ET for our webinar as TriMech Application Engineer, David Cano-Mejia, walks you through what it takes to get certified. From developing your skills through training, redeeming certification vouchers, installing the testing software and test-taking techniques, he shares his guide to guarantee success. Plus, he will even dive into the benefits you can reap, the benefits a manager will see with a certified team and much more!
In this webinar, David will cover:
- Available training and how it applies to the different certification levels
- How to purchase certification vouchers and redeem free certification vouchers
- Installing and navigating the Tangix testing software
- The resources and tools available to help you prepare for certification exams
- Test-taking and time-saving tips and tricks to ensure your success
Reserve your spot by registering now. Can't attend? Register anyway and we'll send you a recording!
About The Presenter
David is an Application Engineer out of the Richmond, Virginia office where he provides software training and support. David holds a B.S. in Aerospace Engineering from the University of Virginia and has previous experience as an F-16 Crew Chief in the United States Air Force. He is a Certified SOLIDWORKS Professional.