Using SOLIDWORKS Surfacing with Sheet Metal
SOLIDWORKS is packed full of tools, especially when it comes to sheet metal. But sometimes we still get creative on how to generate unique parts.
Join us on Tuesday, May 21st at 10 AM ET for our webinar as our TriMech Application Engineer, Stephen Choi, as he walks through how to convert surface models into a sheet metal part within SOLIDWORKS. He will show you how to make more organic shapes and complicated geometries with the surfacing tool that we previously were not able to do as easily.
In this webinar, you will learn how to:
- Create a sheet metal part based off the face of a different part
- Use surfacing to create odd forming in the sheet metal part
- Flatten a sheet metal part made with surfacing
- Convert surfaces into sheet metal
- Use other surfacing tools you made not be familiar
Reserve your spot by registering now. Can't attend? Register anyway and we'll send you a recording!
About The Presenter
Stephen is a newer Application Engineer with TriMech, finishing his first year with the company. He's learned the product line quickly and has become a strong support for SOLIDWORKS. His primary experiences are in rapid prototyping and biomechanical research.